It’s simple as ABC! Go to “Your profile” section in the application and choose “Change password” option. Then just type in your new password, confirm the change with the Save button and you’re done! From now on you can log to UXPin with your brand-new password!
If you want to merge two account, just contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll make it happen 🙂 They can transfer both projects and the remaining time of the subscription, so you’ll be able to cooperate with your colleagues within one team account.
If you are the owner of the account and want to transfer a project, all you need to do is to contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com and they’ll take care of everything for you! Just make sure you mention the name of the project and specify the account to which it should be transferred. Please note that we can transfer the whole projects only and not single prototypes or pages!
You can cancel subscription on your account directly in the application. Just go to Account Settings section, click “You can do it here” link and follow on-screen instructions.
If you need some help, you can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from email address assigned to your UXPin account and we’ll take care of all the details.
For more tips, visit also our tutorial!
In order to change the email address associated with your UXPin account, you’ll need to go to “Your Profile” in the Account Settings by clicking your avatar in right-top corner of the Dashboard. Please note that all users can see this section, but only the account owner has the ability to change the email address associated to the entire account. Once there, simply input the email address you want into the email field. The change will only work if the email address you’re trying to use is not already associated with another UXPin account.
If you decide you’d like to have your entire account deleted, you need to contact our Customer Success team (email@example.com) with a formal request sent from email address associated with the corresponding UXPin account (email address you log in to UXPin with). You should keep in mind that once the account is deleted, all data (projects, history and connections to other accounts) related to it will be deleted too, and we won’t be able to restore it.
If you feel like having a short break from prototyping, but you would like to be able to review or export your designs you should have a look into our parking option. You can park your account at any point of time, directly from your account:
1. Click your avatar in the right top corner of the Dashboard and select “Account settings”
2. Click “Contact our Customer Support” link
3. Now, you’ll see the modal window where you can Learn more about the parking and park your account.
Your account will be be changed to “parked” as soon as your subscription renews for the next period.
You’ll also find a step-by-step tutorial about Parking here!
There are two scenarios of transferring paid account to another user:
1. You want to close the subscription on your paid account because you don’t need it anymore, and want to transfer the time left to another UXPin user: in this case you need to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address assigned to your paid UXPin account, stating the email address assigned to the account you wish to transfer your paid account to. In this situation our support team will close the subscription on your paid account and suspend it. Remaining time will be moved to the account you pointed out.
2. You want to transfer your paid account to another paid user because you want to collaborate within one account: in this case you also need to write an email to email@example.com from the email address assigned to your paid UXPin account, stating the email address assigned to the other paid account you wish to transfer your paid account to. In this situation our support team will add another seat to the target account, and close the subscription on your paid account. The owner of the target account will be then able to add you to his account for free, and support team will then suspend your account.
To upgrade your account you’ll need to open Settings by clicking your avatar in the top-right corner of the dashboard, go to “Account settings” and switch to “Billing” section. Now go ahead and click on “Start subscription” button. You’ll see an option to choose from our three plans on either monthly or annual basis. All you have to do now is pick the right plan for you and click “upgrade now” to enjoy using UXPin!
The trial is super easy to get! Simply go to www.uxpin.com and register for a trial account. No credit card required!
The trial gives you an option to explore UXPin and everything we have to offer. You’ll be able to create some designs, explore the tool, collaborate with others and see if it fits your needs for up to 30 days for free 🙂
Switching between accounts is really simple. Please note that you have access to multiple accounts even though you log in there with the same email address and password.
To proceed from one account to another you need:
1. Navigate to the boxes with initials on the left side of your Dashboard.
2. Switch by clicking on the box with proper initials.
And you’re all set! Just do the same if you want to go back to the previous account.
Check out also our tutorial for more tips!
Sometimes it happens that we have more than two accounts in UXPin and we upgrade the wrong one. Don’t worry though. All you need to do is to contact our Cutomer Success team (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the email account wrongly upgraded, mentioning in the email which account should have been upgraded instead. Our team will make the transfer for you.
Cancelling a paid account means stopping a usual subscription renewal after the current subscription period ends. Once current subscription expires, the accounts gets suspended, and projects are no longer accessible. Your projects will be stored on the account for 60 days, so when you decide to subscribe back within that period, you will be able to keep on working on your designs. If you would like to still have access to your projects, just not work on anything new, you should check out our Parking option.
When your trial ends, it’s time to upgrade your account to one of our subscription plans, in order to keep access to your projects. Please check out the article on upgrading your account for more details.
If you log to the application and see such message – don’t worry! I’m sure your payment went through successfully and your account is active. You just can have access to multiple accounts even though you log in with only one email address and one password. All you need to do here is to switch from the suspended account to the paid active one:
1. Navigate to the boxes with initials on the left side of your Dashboard.
2. Switch by clicking on the box with proper initials…
… and everything will be back to normal now 🙂
For more tips, check out also our tutorials!
All prices in UXPin are VAT exclusive. However, we’ll automatically add it for EU customers who have not provided a valid VAT EU number in the invoicing info section in the application and for all customers registered in the Republic of Poland.
Absolutely! We want to support education and offer free accounts for students and faculty members of accredited educational institutions at no cost for a period of one year. In order to set up your account on UXPin’s educational plan please provide us with a student ID, educational email address or another proof of enrollment and the email address used to register with UXPin.
For tutors and academic institutions, please let us know what you’re teaching and where (an edu email or a link to your university profile would be great) as well as your UXPin account email address and we’ll happily extend your account. Please note that the accounts are for non-commercial use only!
We also offer 30% discounts on any plan for non profit organizations. Please contact us at email@example.com to set that up!
There are just a few simple steps in this process:
1. Click your avatar in the top right corner of the Dashboard and select “Account settings”
2. Choose “update/change payment method” option.
3. Follow on-screen instructions.
We accept credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). In some cases, we can accept another method (such as a check or a wire transfer) but please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss those options up if you’re interested.
All invoices can be accessed via the Account settings in the Dashboard. Click on your avatar in the top right corner, select ‘Account settings’ section and switch to the ‘Billing’ tab. All past invoices will be listed there.
Please note that it can take up to 24 hours after the payment until the invoice is visible here. Remember that only the owner of the account has access to the billing section and the invoices.
But of course! If you notice any inconsistencies in the billing data on your invoice, please drop a line to our Support Team at email@example.com and we’ll correct it for you right away. You can also easily update your billing data in the application in “Account settings” section and the next invoice will be generated with the current data.
We basically offer 3 plans both in both monthly and annual versions:
Starter – $9 per user per month or $97.20 per user annually. (maximum 1 user)
Advanced – $29 per user monthly or $313.20 per user annually. (maximum 10 users)
Systems – $49 per user monthly or $529 per user annually. (maximum 10 users)
Here you can find a description of features available in each plan: https://www.uxpin.com/pricing Please keep in mind that we stick to the per-seat plan so it’s necessary to pay for each person added to the account.
We do offer a custom-tailored solution for large organizations – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an Enterprise solution.
If you need help determining which plan is right for you, let us know!
It happens when our system can’t charge your account for some reason. But there’s nothing to worry about, we just want to get in touch to let you know about the trouble. Of course we’ll give you some time to check everything, so your account will be still active for another 6 days. In the meantime, our system will try to charge you automatically two more times till the payment goes through successfully, so you won’t need to start the subscription again.
Collaboration and Sharing
There’s no straightforward option to do so – preview links are active as long as the protype exists but there’s a workaround:
1. Copy the prototype your preview link leads to
2. Delete the original prototype In this way, the preview link will be no longer active! Please note that you can also use password protection option if you’d like to limit the number of your visitors.
The option to protect your designs with a password is available on our Enterprise plan only.
In order to remove a user from the team account, just follow these steps:
1. Go to “Manage your Team” section (the panel on the top left side of the dashboard)
2. Find the user
3. Click the three-dot icon to the far right of a user’s row
4. Click “remove” and confirm your action.
And that’s it! The change is immediate. Next time, when your subscription renews it will be adjusted to the current number of users in your account.
There are a couple of ways to do so.
1. You can share a preview link to your design with others (even people outside UXPin) and gather their feedback there, in the shape of comments. To do so, enter the editor and open “Share” menu in the upper toolbar. There, you can share the preview link via email, qr code or SMS! You can also click blue “play” button which will move you to the preview mode right away. Just copy the link from the browser and send it to the world:) Please note that sharing preview links is completely free of charge!
2. You can also export your work to share it with others. Once again, go to “Share” menu and click on the last tab (“Export”) and pick the best format for you.
Nothing easier! Since UXPin is all about collaboration, you can always share an interactive preview link to the prototype by means of URL, E-mail, SMS, QR Code or Slack! It’s an excellent way to gather lots of feedback since your coworkers and customers will be able to leave comments to your prototype. However, if this solution is not the one you’re looking for, just drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll help you out!
There are 2 ways to do so:
1. Go to “Manage your Team” section, find your team mate and click on the number of projects (if any) next to his/her name. Next, turn on the checkboxes for the project(s) you wish this user to access and click “Save”. If you’d like this person to edit projects, he/she should be given the role of a Creator.
2. Open the project you’d like to add a collaborator to. Next, click “Project team” in the upper toolbar of the dasboard. Click “+” icon and choose users from the list. Save your changes and enjoy collaboration in a bigger team!
You can’t leave the account on your own, but you can contact the owner of the account and ask for removal from the team. Only the owner of the account has right permissions to remove users.
That’s super-easy. There are just a couple of steps you need to take to set up your team successfully:
1. Go to “Manage your Team” section (the panel on the top left side of the dashboard).
2. Click “Add new users” button.
3. Enter email address of the person you’d like to add (the person doesn’t have to create UXPin account before).
4. Pick an appropriate role from the dropdown which the user will perform in the team account (click here to learn more about the roles).
5. Click “Add new user” button.
You can also click “add multiple members” to bring more than one person aboard at once.
And that’s it! A new user will get an invitation email and they’re ready to enjoy the app!
If you’d like to set up an Enterprise team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll help you with the process!
Roles indicate what kind of permissions a user has in the team account. There are 5 main roles:
1.Owner: The person in charge of the entire UXPin account.
2.Managers: People who oversee projects.
3.Creators: People who create prototypes.
4.Collaborators: Other stakeholders in a project who may comment and edit a prototype.
In Enterprise plan, there’s additional role of admins and devs:
Administrators: Similar to the owner, but without the authority to close the account or change its name.
Developers: Can browse through assigned projects and access preview mode in order to use Spec Mode and Free Flow Documentation
While adding team members to the account, you can decide which role they will perform. Of course you can always change your mind! Please note that roles may multiply, but there’s always one owner of the account.
UXPin is a browser-based online tool, so you need a stable Internet connection to access it.
For the time being UXPin is only available in English.
UXPin is cloud-based and for the time being, there is no way to host UXPin on one’s own server.
The application itself is browser based so it will work on a mobile device as long as you have an Internet connection. It will be hard, however, to do any real prototyping. All preview links work great on mobile though if you’d like to share your designs on the go. Don’t forget to generate your preview link being on a mobile breakpoint so that it displays fine on mobile device!
To rename a project or a prototype simply double click on the current title and enter the new one. Et voilà!
If you encounter any troubles along the way, we’re here to help you as soon as possible. You can report your issues by shooting us an email at email@example.com or using “Report trouble” button in the upper right corner of this page.
You don’t have to bother! In UXPin all changes are saved automatically. If your Internet connection is fine, your work is safe and sound. There’s a small icon in the upper right corner of editor’s toolbar indicating whether you have connection or not. Apart from auto-save, you can always create iterations to keep previous versions of the design at your fingertips.
Absolutely, We treat security very seriously at UXPin and take many precautions to keep your data safe. We use the cloud hosting service offered by Amazon Web Services. We also monitor the status and health of all the data (both files and databases) continuously. On top of this, we make sure that all data is written on multiple disks instantly and stored in multiple locations.
Your account is password protected and and all the previews shared by email can also be protected with a password. Your projects and all your data are yours and yours only – super confidential and safe.
No, there isn’t. You can have unlimited projects and reviewers on each UXPin plan.
We recommend using an up-to-date version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for editing. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge are currently not supported.
UXPin is browser-based so you don’t need much to be able to use it. A stable internet connection, a computer running a Mac OS or a Windows and an up-to-date browser will be sufficient. We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. And you’re ready to go!
You can get all of our awesome ebooks by going to https://studio.uxpin.com/ebooks/. Just click on a title that interests you and you’ll be prompted to enter your email address to request the book. Then, you will receive an email with a link to download the book. Don’t forget about checking Spam folder in your inbox, and in case of problems with download, turn off all plugins in your browser (Ghostery, Adblock, etc.) or try incognito mode.
Enjoy your reading!
If you have other commitments or are in a different time zone but don’t want to miss out on the webinars, we have some happy news for you! All of our webinars are recorded and shared online a few days after the event.
To unsubscribe or change email notifications settings, you’ll need to access the Settings by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner of the Dashboard. Once there, click on “Notification settings” and set what kind of activity you’d like to be notified about. Click save and you’re all set!