Home Forums Pro tips Share your tips! Free shadow graphics for your designs

• Author
    Ben
    Ben
    21 pts

UXPin doesn’t have box shadows (yet), so I created a set of 24-bit PNGs to give my work a bit of depth. Then I figured, why not share them? So here you go: a set of shadows, from 30px to 300px wide, plus the PSD so you can make your own, all attached. Enjoy!

Natasza Libichjohan
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #6348 Score: 0
    Natasza Libich
    Natasza Libich
    15 pts

WOW Ben, this is truly amazing!!! Thanks a lot! <3

• #6658 Score: 1
    johan
    johan
    Participant
    1 pt

Good stuff!

Natasza Libich
  • #7548 Score: 0

bertvh
    Participant

Thanks a lot. Though, I would realllly want UXPin to start supporting drop shadows. Any timeline on this?

PS. You already mention shadows as thé trend of 2016: https://www.uxpin.com/studio/blog/4-techniques-to-add-more-life-to-flat-ui-design/

• #7583 Score: 0

Basia Montauk
    3 pts

That would be really awesome, we know! I don’t know the specifics on the timeline, but we’re always working on improving the functionality of the app so stay tuned:)

• #7603 Score: 0
    johan
    johan
    Participant
    1 pt

I second this, it’s 2016 and having to implement Google Material Design using various shadows – as displaying depth, should be a no-brainer.

Atomic.io, another UX tool, already have this. But UXPin offer so much more though, so kudos on a great product… but add real shadows. 😉

Ps. Thanks to Ben for those files. I’ll use those for now.

• #7616 Score: 0
      Natasza Libich
      Natasza Libich
      15 pts

Oh, we have plans to add those, for sure, but first we need to finish some previous projects. Stay tuned – shadows will eventually appear in UXPin too 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register