Combining design preview, cursor tracking, and voice calling, Live Presentation lets you give stakeholders the perfect design presentation.
The new Live Presentation tool provides:
- Free unlimited voice calling anywhere anytime
- “Follow My Cursor” option that lets people see where everyone is focusing
- Access to sitemap and all comments during presentations
- Ability to comment during presentations
Since it’s built into UXPin, there’s no need to switch to an external program for your presentations. The Live Presentation tool is a more interactive, natural way of collaborating on design with stakeholders during your grand unveiling.
To try the new Live Presentation tool, log in to your existing account (Pro+ users).
Live Presentation Tutorial
1. In the top left part of the preview, click “Actions” and click “Start Live Presentation.”
You can also start Live Presentation directly from your Dashboard:
2. You will be able to configure the session before starting it, as well as get a shareable link for your participants.
Select if you want to see other cursors and/or have other viewers follow your cursor. Now you’re all set! Just send the link to your participants!
3. On the top right corner you’ll see the list of people active during this sessions and will be able to toggle mute and access Live presentation settings.
Voila, enjoy! 🙂