While the details may change, user research is as important in enterprises as everywhere else. The trouble is, bigger companies mean more obstacles.
That’s why we’re offering our new free e-book, Practical User Research for Enterprise UX. The guide discusses how to tackle the nuances of enterprise user research.
As the Design Director at Jive Software, author Rian van der Merwe explains the actual techniques that help him conduct effective user research. Based on his 10+ years of UX experience, this book covers topics like:
- Practical, actionable tips on cultivating support for user research
- A step-by-step approach to discussing UX research with the people who matter
- How to write a user research plan
- How to choose the right user research and usability testing method
- Different options for recording and documenting test sessionsDownload this free e-book.