Our new free e-book offers directly applicable advice, straight from our CEO Marcin Treder.
How do you create design consistency across teams and products? Well, you need a design system.
Based on experience creating the UXPin internal design system, the ebook describes the 100 guidelines for a powerful design system.
Across 42 pages, Marcin breaks the process into 10 steps, each with their own individual checkpoints.
In this e-book, you’ll find:
- Everything you need to know to compile your own inventories for UI patterns, colors, typography, icons, and spatial grids.
- Best practices for communicating with team members and stakeholders.
- How to make key decisions and establish key rules and principles.
- Practical advice on building color palettes, typographic scales, and icon libraries.
- A brief runthrough on conducting an effective sprint retrospective.
- Links to dozens of additional reading materials to continue learning at your own pace.