Fixing the Enterprise UX ProcessThe Field Guide for Product Teams
Fixing the Enterprise UX Process by Joe Natoli does a great job of providing a common-sense framework to two distinct challenges:
- Getting back to the roots of the field as described by Don Norman.
- Thinking like a small company inside of a large organization.
Enterprise design and development teams know all too well the challenges of working in an environment where the urgent trumps the important. In this ebook you’ll find:
- Actionable advice and activities for improving the enterprise design process
- Information how to run better user research, generate requirements, collaborate, and create together
- Advice based on author Joe Natoli’s 25 years of enterprise UX experience