During the last week of October, we’ve added a bunch of small improvements for Design Systems including a color picker, search and performance optimization.
In the UXPin Editor, we’ve improved deleting guides and added the possibility to choose multiple layers. We’ve also released a new version of Sketch plugin v4.9.1 that fixes problems with unsuccessful imports to UXPin. Details below.
- Possibility to add interactions to the particular elements inside the symbol.
- Added colors from the corresponding Design System Library to the color picker.
- Improved performance when scrolling a Design System with heavy documentation.
- Assets uploaded to Design System Library are displayed in the global search (cmd/ctrl+F).
- Symbols covers are updated in Design System Library when a symbol nested inside the parent is changed.
Sketch plugin v4.9.1
- Fixed: Unsuccessful import from Sketch removed prototypes in UXPin.
- Fixed: Problems with opening UXPin editor after importing from Sketch (“Add new page”).
- Small bug fixes and visual improvements.
- An easier way of removing unwanted guides.
- Improved display of equal distances between the elements.
- Auto-scrolling to the corresponding layer in the panel when the element on canvas is selected.
- Possibility to choose multiple layers using the “shift” key.
- Ability to hide the documentation tab in the Preview mode.
- Possibility to highlight interactions on the Preview by clicking on the canvas.