During the last week of October, we’ve added a bunch of small improvements for Design Systems including color picker, search and performance optimization.
In the UXPin Editor, we’ve improved deleting guides and added the possibility to choose multiple layers. We’ve also released a new version of Sketch plugin v4.9.1 that fixes problems with unsuccessful imports to UXPin. Details below.
- Possibility to add interactions to the particular elements inside the symbol.
- Added colors from the corresponding Design System Library to the color picker.
- Improved performance when scrolling a Design System with heavy documentation.
- Assets uploaded to Design System Library are displayed in the global search (cmd/ctrl+F).
- Symbols covers are updated in Design System Library when a symbol nested inside the parent is changed.
Sketch plugin v4.9.1
- Fixed: Unsuccessful import from Sketch removed prototypes in UXPin.
- Fixed: Problems with opening UXPin editor after importing from Sketch (“Add new page”).
- Small bug fixes and visual improvements.
- An easier way of removing unwanted guides.
- Improved display of equal distances between the elements.
- Auto-scrolling to the corresponding layer in the panel when the element on canvas is selected.
- Possibility to choose multiple layers using the “shift” key.
- Ability to hide the documentation tab in the Preview mode.
- Possibility to highlight interactions on the Preview by clicking on the canvas.