Creating a UXPin Account
You can sign up for a UXPin account in two ways:
- Email address
- Gmail account
You can sign up for UXPin using your email address and setting up a unique password for your account.
- Go to UXPin.com and click Log in in the top right corner, then click Start your free trial at the bottom. You can also follow this link directly: https://www.uxpin.com/sign-up
- Provide your email and password (6 characters minimum) and finish the process.
You will be logged into your account and start the on boarding process.
You can also use your Gmail address to create a UXPin account. If you have a Google account, you can sign up via Google's Single Sign-On (SSO) process.
- Go to UXPin.com, click Log in in the top right corner. Then click Start your free trial at the bottom. Or, follow this link directly: https://www.uxpin.com/sign-up
- Select Sign up with Google at the top of the window
- If you're already logged in to Google, you'll just have to confirm your credentials.
- If not, you can enter your Gmail address in the field. Then provide your password and click Next to complete the process.
- A UXPin account will be created for your name and email address.