Creating a UXPin Account
You can sign up for a UXPin account in two ways:
- Email address
- Gmail account
You can sign up for UXPin using your email address and setting up a unique password for your account.
- Go to UXPin.com and click Log in in the top right corner, then click Start your free trial at the bottom. You can also follow this link directly: https://www.uxpin.com/sign-up
- Provide your email and password (6 characters minimum) and finish the process.
You can also use your Gmail address to create a UXPin account. If you have a Google account, you can sign up via Google's Single Sign-On (SSO) process.
- Go to UXPin.com, click Log in in the top right corner. Then click Start your free trial at the bottom. Or, follow this link directly: https://www.uxpin.com/sign-up
- Select Sign up with Google at the top of the window
- If you're already logged in to Google, you'll just have to confirm your credentials.
- If not, you can enter your Gmail address in the field. Then provide your password and click Next to complete the process.
- A UXPin account will be created for your name and email address.