The changelog is our weekly post series on all changes and improvements and fixes we released last week.
- Ability to edit Design System Libraries items from the Design Systems documentation:
– add or remove a color or an asset or change its name
– change the category name
- Ability to simulate interactions for UI Patterns in the Design Systems documentation.
Design System Libraries (Sketch plugin v4.4)
- Ability to change the order of the items in Design System Libraries.
- [fixed] Newly added Libraries are by default visible on the list.
- [fixed] Optimized assets size in the Design System Libraries.
- [fixed] Symbols added to the Design System Libraries will be stored with their shared styles.
- Symbols lock improvements: lock dimensions of a symbol/group are ignored during resizing.
- [fixed] Symbols are shown in search results in the Editor.
Security (Enterprise only)
Enforcing password to Prototypes Preview: only account owner can turn this feature on/off. Now the account owner can generate passwords for all prototypes, new and already created.