In the second part of January 2018, we’ve released many improvements to Design Systems (subpages in custom pages, protection from losing documentation, table element), the Editor (copy-paste of interactions, manual distance measurement, blur, and more), and also a new version of Sketch plugin 4.10.4 with small bug fixes and improvements.
- Add and manage subpages for custom pages in the Design System documentation.
- Protection from losing changes in the Design System documentation when the user is logged out.
- Add a table element to the Design System documentation.
Sketch plugin 4.10.4
- Small fixes and improvements.
- Clone/detach/break symbol and clear overrides from right-click menu in the UXPin Editor.
- Copy and paste of interactions across all elements.
- Manual measurement of distances between two elements on the canvas.
- Blur for elements on the canvas.
- Smoother repositioning of a layer into a group of layers.
If you’re interested what we’ve released in January, please check Changelog 2018 #1.