In April, we’ve released a Desktop App, a few enhancements to the UXPin Editor and Design Systems, and new versions of the Sketch plugin. Details below.
That month marked the release of our brand new desktop application that has all the tools you know and love from the original browser version. Download here for Mac or Windows. Learn more about it in this tutorial.
- [Fixed] Shadows for symbols not saving in the Design System Library.
- [Fixed] Removed shadow and blur options for the hotspot element.
- [Fixed] Editor freezing while using history (undo/redo) with Pen Tool.
- [Fixed] Issues with selecting hex value from a Design System to copy it.
- [New] Support for masks created in Sketch (version 4.11.1).
- [Fixed] Design System Library was not opening in some cases (version 4.11.2).
- [Fixed] Plugin crashing without warning when users checked exportable options on some groups (version 4.11.3).
10 UXPin Updates You Might Have Missed
In case you missed it, we want to show you 10 UXPin updates we’ve released recently.
Terms of Service apply.