In the second week of November, we’ve released a bunch of improvements to Design Systems in the following areas: symbol overrides, Google Fonts, Design Systems Libraries, and Design Systems documentation.
In the UXPin Editor, we’ve worked on the performance, added iPhone X canvas size, animations for the “Go to page” interaction, and fixed issues with not rendering Google Fonts while scrolling the Font Management modal. Details below.
- Added overrides for the visibility of elements inside the symbol.
- Highlighted the edit mode in Design Systems Libraries and Design Systems documentation.
- Fixed: Google Fonts were not rendering properly in the Design System Library.
- Small visual improvements.
- Improved editor loading time.
- Added animations for “Go to page” interaction.
- Added iPhone X canvas size (375x812px).
- Fixed: Google Fonts were not rendering while scrolling the Font Management modal.
If you’re interested in other improvements we’ve released in November, check Changelog #16.
Terms of Service apply.