The newest release in our free design library explains everything you need to know about how to add interactivity to wireframes.
Take a peek inside.
The Guide to Interactive Wireframing covers the ins and outs of turning your simple wireframes into workable, testable, lo-fi prototypes. The earlier you test usability the better, so interactive wireframes are one of the best methods for early feedback. The sooner these insights are incorporated into the design, the better each iteration will be.
We’re proud to welcome UX/UI expert Tom Green as the main author of this book. A professor of interactive media at Toronto’s Humber Institute of Technology, Tom Green has previously written several best-selling books on web animations and is an active member of the Adobe Education Leaders. He now brings his advice to interactive wireframing.
In this ebook, we cover the topics like:
- The best use of wireframes, mockups, and prototypes in the UX design process
- How to iterate your wireframe at every stage, from lo-fi to interactive
- Adding animations to wireframes to communicate more complex designs
- Straightforward tutorials on wireframing and prototyping
- Real screenshots to help you follow along