UX Design Process Best Practices presents everything you need to know about the UX design process, updated to prepare you 2016.
The design team here at UXPin combines our own Agile design experience with the most useful advice from UX experts across the web.
We explain just the processes and documentation that move design forward. Forget about deliverables for the sake of a paper trail.
In 111 pages, this guidebook explains every step of the UX design process, and all the documentation you need (and what you don’t). Inside, you’ll find:
- Ways to improve the efficiency of the design process by eliminating busywork
- All the important design steps before the actual designing
- The 4 documents you need to truly understand what your users want
- Guidelines to take you through every step of the process: planning, research, design, and testing
- Comprehensive best practices for UX documents: mockups, prototypes, wireframes, interviews, surveys, personas, user stories & scenarios, journey maps, usability reports, user flows, and more
- How to use Google Venture’s 5-day design sprint for effective design and feedback within a single week.
- Tips for collaboration to evolve beyond waterfall approach