Let’s take a look inside.
With advancing technology and changing tastes, this ebook keeps designers on the forefront of their field. You’ll find plenty of eye candy and thorough advice.
This “designer’s almanac” spans 186 pages across 10 chapters (one for each trend). Each trend is deconstructed into simple techniques illustrated by 166 examples from dozens of top companies, including AirBnB, Google, Spotify, Dropbox, Reebok, Dribbble, Adidas, Bose and Uber.
The e-book helps you know:
- The pros and cons of all 10 trends
- How to design for the latest iteration of flat design
- The tricks to keeping a minimalist layout from appearing dull
- How long-scrolling facilitates responsive design
- The evolution of card design, and its practical application
- The best guidelines for HD web design
- If you should use stock or custom photography
- The best animation and interaction design techniques
- How to balance creativity with readability in typography