In the past two weeks, we’ve released a few enhancements to the Design Systems (restricted access, export Design Systems in new formats), Editor (Pen Tool, resizable left panel), and in-app changelog in the Editor. Details below.
- [New] Restrict access to Design Systems only to your team in UXPin.
- [New] Export Design Systems with documentation in JSON format.
- [New] Export tokens in YAML, CSS, SCSS, LESS, and STYLUS formats.
- [Improvement] Create symbols with CMD + K shortcut (Alt+S also works).
- [Fixed] Losing connection between symbols when pasting a symbol into a different project.
- [New] Create any shape you want using Pen Tool.
- [New] Resize left panel, and its content will adjust accordingly.
- [New] In-app changelog also available in the Editor.
- [Improvement] Click on the changelog orange dot to get the “What’s new?”modal immediately.
- [Fixed] Canvas was jumping after entering symbols or multistates edit mode.
- [Fixed] Unwanted transparency after fill color was changed for a SVG element.
- [Fixed] Stroke width was not copied correctly.
If you’re interested what we released in March, please check out Changelog 2018 #5.