In the past two weeks, we’ve released a few enhancements to the symbols, new version of the Sketch plugin, visual improvements in the Editor, and new features in the Dashboard (iterations from iterations, in-app changelog). Details below.
- [Improvement] Handling local and master symbols’ relations while using undo/redo.
- [Improvement] Changes in nested symbols are synced across all parent symbols when pushed to the library.
- [Improvement] Removing symbol when all elements inside were deleted.
- [Improvement] Symbols keep connection to the Design System Library after duplicating the prototype.
Sketch plugin 4.11
- [New] Exporting shapes as SVGs.
- [New] Design System Library redesign.
- [New] Exporting opacity as property which can be changed in the UXPin Editor.
- [Fixed] Upon exporting from Sketch, additional export sizes are no longer added.
- [Fixed] Plugin supports the newest version of Sketch app (version 49).
Visual changes in the Editor
- Added the Hamburger menu in the top left corner.
- Moved Preview mode to the right (marked with Play icon).
- Moved Zoom settings to the bottom left corner.
- Added prototype name and active page.
- Bottom left corner menu (Log out, Integrations, Shortcuts, Help&Tutorial, Add user) moved to the Hamburger menu in the top left.
- Moved View options to the Hamburger menu.
- Added Simple/Advanced mode to the View Options modal.
- Redesigned tabs in the properties panel (Properties, Interactions, Specification).
- [New] Creating iteration from iteration.
- [New] In-app changelog notification with information about fixes or new features.