In the first part of February 2018, we’ve released a few improvements to Design Systems (renaming main categories, notification about changed symbols, and improved ghost elements), and the Editor (added lazy loading to the icon section in the properties panel). Details below.
- Rename the main categories in the Design Systems documentation.
- Added a notification about changes between symbols on canvas and corresponding ones in the Design System Library.
- Improved ghost elements while dragging symbols from the Design System Library.
- Clicking on an element in the DS Library drops it in the centre of the visible canvas.
- Small bug fixes and visual improvements.
- Optimized rendering and lazy loading of icons in the properties panel.
- Confirming input values on “Enter” for blur and colours.
- Small bug fixes and visual improvements
Terms of Service apply.