In the past two weeks, we’ve released a few enhancements to the Design Systems (redesigned Design System Libraries panel and improved notifications about updated/outdated symbols) and to the Editor (introduced copying and pasting styles, layers and search improvements). Details below.
- Redesigned Design System Libraries panel in UXPin Editor
- Notification about outdated symbol appears only when there’s a newer version in the Design System Library.
- Any updates to symbols in Design System Library will be visible immediately for all users in the account.
- Improved undo/redo for symbols based on their content.
- Small bug fixes and visual improvements.
- Possibility to copy and paste styles across elements
- Elements and icons are separated in the search results
- Layer dragged to the group lands at the top of the list instead of the bottom.
- Extended areas for dragging and dropping layers.
If you’re interested what we’ve released inFebruary, please check out Changelog 2018 #3.